Rogers Communications Employee Review

View all Rogers Communications reviews

Many perks to keep you in your position
Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON27 October 2013
I love Rogers but hate the customers! Rogers is very good to their employees with many perks and treatment. The only thing is managers are pretty lazy most of the time and there are many stupid rules that come up and they don't tell you but then you get in trouble. Also there is barely any training, you learn everything as you go.
Pros
Okay pay, benefits from the first day, employee discount, paid vacation.
Cons
No floor support, no flexibility with shifts, you go on performance steps if you miss any shifts or are late, useless training

Other Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Most Rewarding Employment I have ever had
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
Never have I worked for a company that has invested so much time into my personal development. I have grown as a person not only at work but in my personal life too. I owe this all to the training and development given from Rogers.
Pros
Ever changing, great people, reasonable pay, opportunities for growth
Cons
Every business has it's flaws, the pros out weigh the cons
Studio And Live Outdoors Shooting
Studio Crew Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
A perfect place to gain experience in all aspects of broadcasting. Rotation of positions by day ranging from editing, audio control, recording to camerawork, floor directing, and mobile shooting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.