Rogers Communications Employee Review

View all Rogers Communications reviews

Excellent multi-cultural and multifaceted environment that fosters personal growth.
Enhanced Sales and Service Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 October 2013
Excellent sales results are a direct representation of the level of engagement and accountability managed in the retail environment. I believe that thinking locally and acting globally is the key to first-class customer service and establishing and building on our bottom line. It is my goal to create and maintain teams that are deliberate, customer focused and conscious of how to use the tools given to meet and exceed sales targets.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, great work environment, constant communication between all levels.
Cons
Poor work life balance

Other Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Most Rewarding Employment I have ever had
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
Never have I worked for a company that has invested so much time into my personal development. I have grown as a person not only at work but in my personal life too. I owe this all to the training and development given from Rogers.
Pros
Ever changing, great people, reasonable pay, opportunities for growth
Cons
Every business has it's flaws, the pros out weigh the cons
Studio And Live Outdoors Shooting
Studio Crew Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
A perfect place to gain experience in all aspects of broadcasting. Rotation of positions by day ranging from editing, audio control, recording to camerawork, floor directing, and mobile shooting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.