Play YouTube video button

Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Canada2,567 reviews
Found 2,567 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Rogers Communications selected this as a representative review
Had the opportunity to work on many projects at Rogers as a Program and Project Manager. The most rewarding part was being part of a team of people that would always go the extra mile to achieve business objectives.
You have to sell yourself to move within the company. It really isn't about skills moreso than who you know. I got complacent and failed to improve myself to be able to transition into different roles. The job does that to you.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Management rarely has your back
I really enjoy working for this organisation. it values their employees and helps them move up in the company. Highly recommend to work for Rogers. It is a people person place who takes care of their employees and provides a very professional work experience.
Pros
good compensation and benefits
Cons
n/a
Knowledge tools are filled with inaccuracies and there are various technical issues with our systems, but management knows this and allows us to bend the rules because they understand these issues and also because the oversight is low.
Pros
Free parking, employee discounts
Cons
Inaccurate information about products, services, and policies which affect the customer experience
Fellow employees are all amazing!

Ready to help right away.

Everyone is very friendly and work together to get the job done.

Very busy organization which makes the day go by very quickly.

Respect is number one among all employees which makes it a great place to work.
Effective communication and your contacts are essential ins sales and retail jobs which both help me to grab a lot of customers for them, and it was a great experience with my team.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Less hours
The training program by Rogers is very interesting and informative. Management is very helpful in every way. A good and fun working environment. good place for growth.
If you are up to travel to different locations in the region and are REALLY good at sales then you will flourish within this job. I takes a lot more work than it would at a different Telecommunications company but they place a lot of emphasis on the customer experience which differs from other companies.
My opinion about the Rogers
Overall rating; 4/5

Job Work/Life Balance: 4/5

Salary/Benefits 4/5

Job Security/Advancement 4/5

Management 4/5

Job Culture 4/5
No surprises, I was seeking a more challenging role at the time. If I could turn back the clock I would revisit the opportunities to advance within the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
nothing negative
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rogers Communications?
Good culture good place, good management, good campus to work and have all the facilities inside the campus. You can interact with management who listen and try to help .
Friendly, fast paced, cooperative place to work. Very accepting with no judgement by the company. Job is not overly stressful or hard to keep up with.
• Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity.
• Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 800 inquiries weekly and consistently met performance standards in all areas including speed, accuracy and volume.

• Highly commended for initiative, enthusiasm, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.

• Fulfilled the position for the Oxford Properties Group receptionist during sick leave contracts.
Your experience will be dependent on who your manager is. Like most officers in large corporate environments there are politics. I've seen personal relationships benefit promotions rather than individuals who are better qualified. They are also very slow on following up on complaints through their hotline. I waited over 30 days on an ethics complaint.
Great exposure to Credit Card processes and process flows. Worked with many departments or different business areas. A bit far for me and a bit expensive to get to work. Work from home options would be great.
Looks good until you realize how everything works. If you value your mental health don't bother this place will run you into the ground you only need to look at all the long term workers there it's sad.
Highly collaborative and agile work environment. More reliance on people than on processes. On the go and fast paced but friendly and fun at the same time.
It was Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm, door to door sales job. No matter, what is weather condition, you have to work 8 hours. Every day meeting with new people, introducing my-self then company products. Access customer needs and offer accordingly. It was not easy job but I felt comfortable. Every day l learned new things about people life style and their habits. It is an excellent multi cultural work place and management honor every employee equally. Excei motivating pet, there was noty hard for me. I enjoyed my work life with Rogers.
At first it the opportunity seemed great and the money was amazing. After putting in almost 2 years of full time hours and asking multiple times for a full time position I decided that there really isn't much room for advancement in the company until you know someone or have leverage.
This is just because indeed is asking me to put something with 150 characters and I don't want to, hence please ignore this and look out for some more meaningful reviews that people might have left
It's not a bad company but very poor management and policies. Pay is decent but based on current living wage it should be better however it's not bad for being a call center. The main issue is the policies
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.