Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

fast phase
High Speed Internet Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON17 April 2018
● Respond to trouble reports on network problems by performing effective/efficient problem analysis, rapid troubleshooting diagnosis and prompt repair
● Investigated and solved customer concerns/complaints through diplomacy and effective communication and problem solving skills
Pros
friendly
Cons
Milieu de travail ouvert et chaleureux
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2018
Rogers est une compagnie qui accommode les heures de travail pour ses employés et donne l'enseignement approprié pour que non seulement la compagnie.
Operation Specialist, Branded Channel Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2018
Rogers is a great place to work, lots of diversity in cultures. Only issue is that it's very hard to get promoted. Advancement is difficult.

But they have a great bonus plan and stock option.
Pros
great place to gain experience
Cons
need to take experience to new company of you want to advance
Fun and with high hope
Infrastructure\3rd Line Desk-Side Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 April 2018
Should be fun and enjoyable with a lot of magical things happening. This is what Rogers Communication offers. I enjoyed my work there and the really..
Great place to grow
CRM Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2018
Great learning environment, everyone support each other. position are very wide has lots room to grow, if you want to learn something good for your future it definitely a great place
Fast pace. Love the challenge.
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
Can't remember specific details about this as it was a long time ago. They allowed me to work at my own pace. Didn't bother me. If I didn't understand something they were quick to help me.
Pros
Easy work environment
Technical excellence, corporate culture.
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 April 2018
Totally engaged in creating a first in class technical business within a vast corporate culture.
We successfully launched digital services, telephony, internet services to a large subscriber base.
Pros
Best in class technical support
fun place and great people
Communications Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
I loved working for rogers communication. I had amazing co-workers but due to a lot of cut backs, there was no job security for temp workers like myself and our department was eventually shut down.
Pros
the people
Cons
job security
Environnement malsain
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2018
Tout allait bien dans l'entreprise jusqu'à la crise économique et au changement de chef de la direction et au remaniement. Après, la morosité s'est abattue sur les employés.
Pros
Le salaire et les avantages sociaux
Marketing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
overall good. Professional environment. helpful colleagues. inspiring. innovative. Creative ambience of workplace environment. talent flow. fast pace work
They dont care.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 April 2018
Had good benefits and hours job wasnt hard and it was fun i had a salary position so 40hrs a week, one day Rogers decided they didnt need full time employees in the stores so they took it off along with paid vacations and reduced other benefits, they also reduced the commission you can get from sales. They dont care about their frontline employees, some stores got robbed at gun point, after this Rogers got security for about a week and removed it, in all honesty go find a company that actually cares about you as an employee.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Terrible bosses
Demanding atmosphere
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 April 2018
The staff was great, the management was good. There was too much focus on numbers and agendas. Robotic style system. Didn't allow creativity. Pay was not bad.
a really nice place to work
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON9 April 2018
I liked working with rogers. I had a good experience and the management helped me to be productive and effective in communication. It is also fun working with people their even though we are working for long hours.
Great experience
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2018
Working with co-workers from all over the world adds great experience, project management is all about connecting with people to get the work done with established timelines and this experience teaches all about time management
Good work culture and friendly environment
QA Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Brampton8 April 2018
Its good company, very nice people work there, but new changes impacted everyone.Good work culture and friendly environment, but no job security at all
great individuals
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 April 2018
Great individuals and people you work with make it worth it! The usual downside to a large corporation (impersonal decisions / mass restructuring type things)
Pros
Great atmosphere and colleagues
Cons
Low salaries / frequent corporate restructuring
Good Place To Work
Customer Service Consultant Care and Retention (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2018
good place to work with room for advancement, I was at Rogers for awhile and was able to move through several departments, shifts are not guaranteed, you may be working 9-5 tues-sat for 2-3 months and then be changed to 12-8 mon-fri ect
Pros
great benifits
Cons
Shifts are all over the place
Fellow employees were amazing, management and head office sucked
Customer Service Representative/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Courtice, ON4 April 2018
Best part of the job was fellow employees; worst part was the management/work culture. Managers are nice people, don't get me wrong, but none of them are properly trained for managing a team of people and they all have their own biases and priorities that are all completely different. Head Office is also the worst in that they don't understand what employee life is like on the sales floor, they have insane tasks and focuses that have nothing to do with the day-to-day customer experience, and overall they just don't care about their sales reps who are working on the floor. This is a great job if you're the type of person who can leave your work life at work and you don't mind ONLY being a sales person and not helping out in any other aspect of retail (cleaning the store, doing menial tasks, etc.) .. otherwise, I would not recommend it, especially for people in post-secondary school programs.
Informative and Fun
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2018
Great learning experience because it was my first job in Canada. Learned a lot and improved my customer service skills through a very informative training.

Received a lot of help through peers and learning was made easy and job was enjoyable especially interacting with customers.
Pros
Informative on the products and services
Cons
Uneven working schedule
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 April 2018
Good place to work. Positive environment where an individual can grow and learn so many skills that will support him/her to grow further in their career.
Pros
Training courses
Cons
Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.