Rogers Authorized Dealer
Rogers Authorized Dealer Employee Review

I met a few good people

8 August 2018
I made a few friends within the company that I am still in constant conatct with and plan on being for the rest of my life. That is the good that I got from this company
24 May 2019
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Stratford, ON
The managers are decent and do care about you if you put in the effort. this is a sales role and you do make a commission on top of your hourly wage. so it's not to bad. some of the goals are attainable but some are a bit outlandish.
Pros
Decent management, caring, good shifts, commission
Cons
low pay, little advancement opportunity.
30 October 2018
Same role
Sales Representative (Full-time) (Former Employee) - Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
Worked at beyond for about 7 months. Terrible training. Terrible management and terrible staff. Co workers and management talk bad about you all the time it’s just a big group of people who hate each other.No one gets along. Left the job because you felt upset going into work everyday. everyone lies about it when brought up. Managers don’t have to punch in and out so a lot of time fraud happens. No room for improvement your better off applying for a corporate posterior at legitimate Rogers as they have Better management and policy’s on this kind of thing.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Staff, management, pay, commission
5 June 2015
Same location
Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Toronto, Ontario
Will not recommend working there to anyone. Management would not listen to staff's suggestions and made decisions based on their mistakes that could have been avoided.