Rogers Authorized Dealer Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to be honest.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON24 May 2019
The managers are decent and do care about you if you put in the effort. this is a sales role and you do make a commission on top of your hourly wage. so it's not to bad. some of the goals are attainable but some are a bit outlandish.
Pros
Decent management, caring, good shifts, commission
Cons
low pay, little advancement opportunity.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 August 2018
There’s a reason that the company as a whole has a very low star rating.

I made the mistake of disregarding these reviews and taking on the job. In hopes of a positive experience for myself.

Turns out, it was all accurate. Not a great place to work. They expect you as a manger to open/close the store without relief. Meaning they want you to do a full 12 hour day with no one else coming in. Was told to eat lunch on the sales floor.
Very low on staff. Each store has the manager and 1 full time and 1 part time employee. Which makes things very difficult when life happens. Had asked if we could hire more staff and was told no. Was told that anytime someone needs a weekend off, needs certain days off ect it was up to the manager to work. Which yes in most cases this happens, but when your so low on staff to begin with, it becomes a hassle.

Also they love to have meetings. Which in turn, you work your full day and it is mandatory that you go to the meeting unpaid. Your only paid for the shift you worked. So Looking at a 14 plus hour day becomes exhausting.
The training is pathetic. THey give you video modules and tell You “ you need to have it down pat within a week, we need to in the store as the manager so sink or swim”

They promise a salary and once you are in the door they tell you otherwise.

Don’t even bother with this place. They seriously need to make some changes if they want to keep staff. There is a reason every other week they are looking for managers. When in their district they only have about 5 stores.
Pros
Cool coworkers
Cons
Every single thing
I met a few good people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2018
I made a few friends within the company that I am still in constant conatct with and plan on being for the rest of my life. That is the good that I got from this company
Not productive, constantly changing working environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario5 June 2015
Will not recommend working there to anyone.
Management would not listen to staff's suggestions and made decisions based on their mistakes that could have been avoided.