ROGERS' CHOCOLATES LTD.

ROGERS' CHOCOLATES LTD. Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fun to work at!

I work at the Government store. My manager is excellent, I'm very glad I got to work with her. It gets quite slow during winter (jan - march) but starting April/ cruise ship season it will pick it up by A LOT and it will last till the end of Christmas. Do be prepared that the CEO will walk in to the store every now and then without notice.

Pros

flexibility

Recommend looking elsewhere

Highly recommend not working here....very poor management and for what you get paid it is not worth the stress. A lot of the long term staff/supervisors quit recently.

Pros

Cons

Extremely poor and abusive management, very poor salary, stressful

Stay away this place is toxic

Upper management regularly lie to their staff, treat their staff inappropriately, and making snap decisions only benefit for their personal interest. One of the director got one of the MANAGER fired just because, and got several SUPERVISORS quit their jobs. This Director is backed up with the blind support from the president. So, if you do not want to be YELL at consistently, stay away from that place.

Pros

No free chocolate not allowed

Cons

Too many cannot fit in here.

Slow-paced workplace, not super comfortable space

This might have changed but during cold winter days doors at the store were supposed to be always open to be welcoming. Staff was constantly sick and little heater provided by the management didn't really help. No washrooms in the store was also a highlight.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

frequent changes in management, head office in Victoria, lack of communication

Great Experience

This was a great job opportunity. I loved the opportunity to learn all parts of the operation. I was given great history, and training to be able to be successful in my role on our team. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Great Financial Group - very sociable

I work in a large open office space with 6 other staff, in individual cubicles -- we socialize when we can, work hard the rest of the time. Sometimes it's so quiet you can hear a pin drop! Other times you can't get a word in edgewise! Really great group, very diverse, from millennials to seniors, and we all work very well together. Team work. We forget to take lunches, and we share goodies when we get them.

Pros

I like the work, and my supervisor, Patrick -- great to work for

Cons

I don't like the HR aspect of my job -- not my forte!

Super fun work place with minor management problems

Favourite work place, workers are easy to get along with and made shifts super fun. A lot of tourists and great people. The management was a little unorganized and did not give the desired amount of hours. super easy and had no negatives about the position.

A relaxed slow paced environment.

The work environment was pleasant, supportive and clean. Minimal supervision with full responsibliies of conducting business open to close. The best part of the day is assisting those around me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ROGERS' CHOCOLATES LTD.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement

ROGERS' CHOCOLATES LTD. Reviews by Location

• ROGERS' CHOCOLATES LTD.