Rodd Hotels and Resorts

Rodd Hotels and Resorts Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Great place to work! The employees are just the best and I loved going in to work to see everybody. There really was no pressure or concerns when I would walk in. Really enjoyed my time there and the pay was good for the job I did.
This is a wonderful place to work with great co-workers and a strong management team. Regular interaction is a treat and I've enjoyed my years working with this company.
A great kitchen for my first cooking position. The restaurant gave me a real look at the industry and what is needed to succeed. Everyone in the kitchen was teacher.
Never the same task which is good. Everyone treats you like you are family which is nice. As far as jobs go, you wont find better locally. Every job has its negatives, the ones here aren't as bad..
Pros
Cheap lunch, cheap hotel rooms, small perks, good benifits.
Cons
Can get busy but thats the business
This job was not for me because they did not provide what was needed to get the rooms clean on time. It was always rushed and pressuring. The management was horrible.
I had a great time at this job. I had a great manager and the employees I worked with were great, a big family. Wage was minimum wage but you also get tips which were good.
Pros
Cheap lunches, Menu items 50% off, Staff rates on hotel rooms.
Working at the Rodd, they were as organized and informative. Their training was great and I was capable of starting work independently with only two and half weeks of training.
Pros
Very well organized atmosphere
Cons
8 hour shifts are not always guaranteed
Great place to work where the staff make it worth coming to work everyday. Always organized and well mannered, and help out all employees if possible. Would recommend.