ROCKY VIEW COUNTY

ROCKY VIEW COUNTY Employee Reviews for Groundskeeper

Groundskeeper2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
I enjoyed every summer I worked there. People were great. doing 10 hour days where hard to do but getting 3 days off a week made it so worth it. i would trade for the schedule in a min.
This company has the worst management I have ever come across. They hire you as a contract employee and lead you on with 3 month contracts for years with promises of raises, and getting on "full time" - which is considered the ultimate gift from god in their eyes. The management is useless, and it amazed me that they were capable of keeping their jobs and the charade up. Leaving multiple times a day to "pick up the dogs" or buy four 26s of Crown Royal - he was witnessed during noon hour walking into the liquor store on a Monday and walking out with such. The whole bunch of them walk around like they are God, himself, and have zero respect for their employees. Do you want to be treated like you are 4 years old again, and start to doubt yourself on behalf of the way the bosses treat you, and make next to nothing? Then I encourage you to apply to Rocky View County. If you are a hard worker, and easy to walk all over - you're bound to get the job!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
They promise overtime but don't follow through, corrupt, wastes so much money, no advancement, zero respect