ROCKY VIEW COUNTY

ROCKY VIEW COUNTY Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB6 reviews
On the whole the quality of the organization is quite replete with exilarating caricatures. To meet them is to know them, and thus going forward you find yourself....
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
I enjoyed every summer I worked there. People were great. doing 10 hour days where hard to do but getting 3 days off a week made it so worth it. i would trade for the schedule in a min.
Inept management, rampant nepotism, promotions based on seniority &not based on who is fit for the position. Thriving gossip mill & underlying racist tendencies.
always enjoyed getting up and going to work. New what i was going to be doing the next day and there was always a new task to accomplish. the hours were a little early but that was more than okay.
The salary was pretty good and the work schedule was great; it was predictable with good hours. You rarely worked overtime and never worked on holidays. The training is pretty nice, I learned a lot about how to use equipment and other work procedures. My coworkers were fun to work with and our teamwork was awesome. Management is horrendous, though...no communication, no promotions, no respect. Aside from that, I didn't mind working for this company. I might return if they decide to be more respectful of staff.
Pros
Good pay, fair work schedule, teamwork environment
Cons
Poor management, no communication, no advancement/promotions
Awesome place to work.Great people and good orgainization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ROCKY VIEW COUNTY?