ROCKY VIEW COUNTY
ROCKY VIEW COUNTY Employee Review

27 November 2019
Rocky View County has been a great employer, especially within Fire Services. You are treated really well, and the organization is made of great people! I am always excited to go to work! I would definitely recommend working for the County Fire Services, if a career in firefighting is a goal. I love my job.
13 June 2020
Same location
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) - Rocky View, AB
Busy and fast-paced. Loved the work. Great team. I learned plenty in that role and am grateful the chance to tackle new tasks. I miss it and would go back in a heart-beat if I could.
Pros
Location and the walking path for fresh air and exercise - Mountain View
Cons
Once in a while it was too silent in the work environment
12 June 2020
Same location
Court Clerk (Former Employee) - Rocky View, AB
Work hours are generally 8 am to 430 pm with an hour for lunch. There is a really nice and large lunch room in the basement and patio tables for use in the summer. there is also a fitness room and lockers rooms for employees to use. Lots of big windows to let natural light in at the workplace. There is a collaborative spirit to serve the residents of the community. Management was always encouraging of learning opportunities and kept employees well-informed by email and meetings/town halls. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was when a client would thank me for helping them resolve an issue they had.
Pros
Lots of activities to get involved in, collaborative environment
Cons
For some people the drive was a con but that didn't affect me
28 March 2020
Truck Driver (Former Employee) - Rocky View County
The people you work with are great , the lead hands great but the clowns in the office are about as bright as a three watt light bulb blown That is in the road Maintenance Dept.