Rocky Point Dental Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
military service CDA
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC30 March 2019
I have worked for this office as a CDA for a while and Do not recommend it.
They offer very unhealthy and stressful environment as well as sketchy management.
Official response from Rocky Point Dental
6 April 2019

It is disheartening to see a comment made which does not at all reflect the work environment at Rocky Point Dental. Our Cda's have been with us for years and our staff work harmoniously together as a team. Based on the information provided we are unable to recall any Cda with military service background that has ever worked in our clinic but we want to state that our clinic is a great place to work and if someone is disgruntled this is a very unprofessional way to address a concern. We believe open communication always finds a solution to any issue or concern any of our employees may have and we strive to make our Clinic a happy work place for all.

Great Place!
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC15 June 2018
An amazing place to work. Patients and staff are treated with the utmost respect and importance. From the doctors to the front desk, everyone is very welcoming and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Point Dental. Our community is ready to answer.

Rocky Point Dental Reviews by Job Title