Rocky Mountaineer Employee Reviews for Attendant

See reviews about:
Best Company I have every worked for by far!
On Board Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 April 2015
Rocky Mountaineer is known for its amazing five star customer service and food. Along with many other things from our luxury train travel full of amazing scenery and great story telling and commentary along the route. Its is an everyday learning process on and off board the train. I have learnt a number of stories and historical facts about the areas we travel in beautiful British Columbia and also in Alberta. Travelling through terrain that early explorers travelled through when first settling in our province.
Rocky is always providing room for advancement for their employees and they always make you feel loved and welcome back each season. There is nothing like meeting new people everyday at work people coming from all different parts of the world. With the sheer beauty of the train and the excellent service provided we make life changing experiences for our guests. I could go on and on about the love and passion I have for the organization but I would eventually run out of room.
Pros
free train trip for two on board in our Silver Leaf Service, Travel on boad the train, become a member of the train family, everlasting frinedships
Cons
long hours, sometimes under stressful circumstance