Kamloops off season 10 hours Monday to Thursday. 7am to 5
On season. 3 x 12 hours sun, mon, tues,
or wed, thur, fri nights total 36 hours. Public holidays paid at standard time but you paid 40 hours for 36 hour throughout the on season rate. Plus paid night time premium of a dollar an hour.
It depends on your role. Full time head office have core hours of 8:30 - 5:00. Seasonal front line roles vary whether you work in a station, onboard the train or in the maintenance teams.
Either monring shifts or evening and split shifts very flexible.
Depending on your shifts it cant range from only 3 hours a day to even 6 or more.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Rocky Mountaineer?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Rocky Mountaineer? What are the steps alo…3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Rocky Mountaineer?3 people answered
- What is Rocky Mountaineer sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rocky Mountaineer?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Rocky Mountaineer? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How to apply this job?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rocky Mountaineer?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Rocky Mountaineer?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rocky Mountaineer a better place to work?