Rocky Mountain Equipment

Rocky Mountain Equipment Employee Reviews for Service Manager

Service Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
Massive territory, the most enjoyable part was the co-workers. Typical long hours in spring summer and fall. Catered to farmers equipment service needs. The goal was to keep customers rolling in-season by whatever means necessary.
Have worked here for 6 years now; started as a 1st year apprentice and am now in management. High demand for service employees during spring/fall, but during summer/winter there's no issues getting time off. With that being said, even when I had a child born during harvest I had no issues getting 2 weeks off to spend time at home with my family. The company has always looked after me, and the employees I'm responsible for.
Pros
Reward/recognize hard work & commitment, opportunity to move up the ladder, competitive wages
Cons
High demand for hours during spring/fall
RME is a good company to work for. I believe they have the customers interest at heart and look after their employees.

However some employees are cancerous and should not be in certain positions, this is the only short fall I see within the company.
Pros
Stable, Work life balance
Cons
Management of staff.
Top heavy management company that does not care about the employees at the bottom. Huge wage gaps between technicians from province to province. Service managers are paid at a sub par salary. Keep looking, this is not a place you want to work
Pros
Decent hours, overtime durin busy seasons
Cons
Poor salary, poor staff morale, top heavy management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Mountain Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9