Rocky Mountain Equipment

Rocky Mountain Equipment Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
A very immature and unprofessional environment. There is no training and management hoards knowledge as though it is a secret.
There is no team. Every day felt like D-Day especially with all the management's closed door meetings. Not to mention all of the "disappearing acts" one in particular would make.

The branch I worked at was not producing and it was full of hardworking people who seemed to have just well, given up!

Too bad it all starts at the top.

Expect the worst so you won't be dissapointed.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No guidance
Great company to work for. Fast paced work environment. Best customers ever. Big player in the Ag industry. many of the employees have been with the company over 10 years.
The workplace moral is terrible, constant issues between departments and management are blind to all issues regarding how to run a successful business. Very hostile working conditions in regards to management along with constant job threats for not meeting unrealistic sales demands. No training or guidance and this company has the worst onboarding of any company I have ever worked for in the past. Lies are constant about commissions and base salary must be paid back with paid out commissions. No chance for advancement.
Do not apply for this job. Worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
everything else.
Official response from Rocky Mountain Equipment
10 September 2019
Thank you for your rating and comment.
If you would like to discuss any issues or concerns please email HR@rockymtn.com
RME hired the worst sales manager ever to lead the sales team. He has no knowledge of farm equipment and has no management experience. Upper management also seems to be out of touch with employees and what's going on in the farming industry.
Pros
Good benifits program
Cons
Low employee morale
Both of the locations I worked at had managers with no previous experience, and no ties to the AG industry, which I think should be mandatory when working in ag sales.
Pros
Good Benefits, and allowances
Cons
Poor Management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Mountain Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9