Rocky Mountain Equipment Employee Reviews for Parts Technician
Parts Technician4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 81 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
good company to work for room for growth and advancement well know large agriculture company. good people, knowlegable, training great safety usually taken care of in a reasonable time framed
Have worked at 10 places throughout my career and this place was by far the most poorly managed. Company is based soley on bean counters at the top.
Company management has no clue what is happening at branch level. Willing to drive away customers due to their ignorance and gouging of customers. Branch managers have no accountability for their actions so they abuse it and come to work or leave at their convenience.
Official response from Rocky Mountain Equipment27 May 2020
RME senior management boasts a diverse background of experience in Finance, Operations, After Market support and Operations support. Rocky Mountain Equipment appreciates feedback of any issues from both current and former employees. If you’d like to discuss this further, please call (403) 265-7364.
Typical days are fairly busy. Lots of challenges on a daily basis which makes for a rewarding day when you can solve a problem. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who are miserable. The best part is dealing with customers who were happy.
This place is the worst place to work for do not apply to this job the people are rude and will try to get you fired, it is the worst place i have ever worked for management doesn't help you when you need it most and doesn't couch you or train yeah.
Benefits and saving plans
workplace Invorment sucks rude people
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rocky Mountain Equipment?
See more Rocky Mountain Equipment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocky Mountain Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 81 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Rocky Mountain Equipment
- If you were to leave Rocky Mountain Equipment, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Rocky Mountain Equipment?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Rocky Mountain Equipment?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Rocky Mountain Equipment?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Rocky Mountain Equipment?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Rocky Mountain Equipment?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Rocky Mountain Equipment?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Rocky Mountain Equipment? How many vacation days do you get per …One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Rocky Mountain Equipment?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Rocky Mountain Equipment?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Rocky Mountain Equipment Reviews by Job Title