Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation Employee Reviews

Canada80 reviews

Found 80 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,049 reviews

Best controls company ever

Management is excellent—volleyball club. Cafeteria paid tuition. All the technology you want to play with. I loved working with forward-thinking people.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Job productivity is good, quality is good. Lot fun.

I really like worked in Rockwell Automation company. It is a good place and most of the people were nice. The pay was good. Sometimes they had party and a lot of fun as well. I wants to return to work in Rockwell Automation, but they don’t hiring the people at this moment.

Insights into Rockwell Automation

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Excellent place to work

easy going place to work, some days busy,some days not so busy. Good benefits and pay. management leaves a lot to be desired but it was a good place to work.

Toxic working environment!

Management lacks leadership, people are nasty here, reminds me of high school, poor pay and environment. Several drug dealers working here, dealing in the parking lot, people also go to their cars to drink alcohol on breaks. I've seen this with my own eyes.

listen. keep your focus on your work.

great company to work for as long as you keep focused on your work and not in anyone's drama, lots of room for making money growing and doing overtime. Lots to learn and the more you show how hard you work and willingness to learn the more doors open for hiring, promotions and even paid education.

Pros

awesome cafe

Cons

strict about timing

Nice place to work

I enjoyed my time employed at Rockwell. Work / home life balance is good. Co-workers are helpful and team oriented. Office area clean and building is well maintained.

Pros

Flexible hours, team spirit very good.

Cons

Management changes is disruptive.

great compamy

I really enjoyed being a Rockwell man!! Unfortunately, circumstances were not in my favour. Volumes were down and a shake up ended my Rockwell career.

Pros

Great people, awesome manager, lots of laughs

Cons

shrinking volumes made for a stressful time

Productive and fun work culture

Great team environment Many opportunities to learn Good work-life balance Good benefits Great leadership Open communication Good training Gained hands-on experience

Management made it so difficult to do my job.

As a project manager the excessive reporting out made it almost impossible to do my job. I was so frustrated I had to leave. Fortunately for me I was able to find employment with a smaller company that treats its employees like real contributors not numbers.

Great company, great people.

Rockwell Automation is a great company, one of the most ethical companies in the world. Talented and highly skilled people work there, awesome place to learn and achieve.

Contract Position

Contract position, no training, computer system not set up - had to figure it out with very little guidance not a welcoming environment poorly managed

Cons

Good Work with stressful job security

Work is good along with benefits. However the job security is terrible. they hire when production slows down and fire you shortly after. The youngest employee by seniority has been there for 10 years. Everyone less than was fired.

Very good company to work for

Working at Rockwell is fast paced, but pleasant. Good colleagues, nice environment. Usual ups and downs. Overall, it is a good place to work. People are respected, culture is inclusive. Good management, competitive products and healthy business.

This is a great place to work with lots of professional growth opportunities. There are many offices and locations to move within Rockwell. The customer base is loyal, and management is great.

Fun and good experience

Great place to work, was there on a contract. Provided basic reception coverage and took on projects. Staff and management were great, had a family member in the ICU and they were extremely flexible

Productive and positive atmosphere with experienced co-workers.

Productive and positive atmosphere with experienced co-workers. As a co-op I was given a number of small assignments. Was able to lead small presentations and meetings by the end of 4 month term.

Great Place

I worked as a brake press operator for 6 yrs. Lack of sales caused massive layoff. Otherwise great outfit. Excellent training. Airconditioned plant Great team

Pros

Airconditioned plant

Cons

A lot of data mining job from supply chain office. People there are friendly and are willing to share thoughts with each other. The food from cafeteria is good especially on Friday!

Great facilities Even better co workers

Walked in for an interview and weld test had so many people help me right away . Very knowledgeable staff. Hydraulic tables air conditioning very bright lighting smokeless whips . End of the test I had two CWB welding tickets.Great work environment. Procedure based . Very clean shop .

Pros

Great staff

Cons

temp to perm takes too long

Excellent place to work

Rockwell has flexible work hours, excellent management, benefits, safety programs and overall excellent working environment. I was able to advance, because of my excellent work ethic, from Inventory Control clerk to Electrical Engineering Specialist.

Great culture

This is a great place to work. The company respects its employees. They have been very good with me. The only issues is that the Oil and Gas market is not doing so good right now and therefore they had to let go 25% of their team.

Pros

Great people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockwell Automation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement