Rockstar Music

Rockstar Music Work-life balance reviews

Canada7 reviews

Clear
5.0Pay & benefits

Great way to expand business

Great platform, really easy to use. Sign up is quick and simple, got connected with a ton of students, great way to expand my music teaching business!

Official response from Rockstar Music

15 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and for being an awesome part of the Rockstar team!

Best music school to work at

Great team culture, flexible schedule and the boss is really awesome. The compensation is fair and they're the only music school around that offers benefits to its part-time employees.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Have to drive to students houses

Official response from Rockstar Music

15 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We introduced benefits knowing that no other music school is offering it's teachers benefits. Typically a working musicians income is generated by performing gigs, working part-time and teaching. Teaching is often the steady portion of the income and so it should follow that teaching should also be how musicians make their "living". We believe that our team of music instructors is our number one asset, and we wanted to make sure our team is happy, healthy, and full of energy. We're glad to have you on the team and we will continue to support and innovate for our Rockstar team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement