Rockstar Music

Rockstar Music Pay & benefits reviews: Music Teacher

Ratings by categoryClear
Great team culture, flexible schedule and the boss is really awesome. The compensation is fair and they're the only music school around that offers benefits to its part-time employees.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Have to drive to students houses
Official response from Rockstar Music
15 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We introduced benefits knowing that no other music school is offering it's teachers benefits. Typically a working musicians income is generated by performing gigs, working part-time and teaching. Teaching is often the steady portion of the income and so it should follow that teaching should also be how musicians make their "living". We believe that our team of music instructors is our number one asset, and we wanted to make sure our team is happy, healthy, and full of energy. We're glad to have you on the team and we will continue to support and innovate for our Rockstar team!
I've been working here a good while. I love the group, it has a great atmosphere, and they pay fairly. However, it is difficult to get hours. I have been here over 4 months, and have yet to get more than a few classes a week.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short, sporatic hours
Official response from Rockstar Music
1 April 2021
Thanks you for your feedback. It has Indeed been difficult to get hours especially during lockdown. Know that we are actively promoting each one of our teachers on an ongoing basis. Please reach out directly and we would be happy to assist with your concerns.