Rockstar Music Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ONReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Great owners, great vibe, a great place for musicians work! Set your own hours! Great Pay! I don't know of any other music schools that offers benefits!
Was this review helpful?
Official response from Rockstar Music15 May 2019
Thank you for your kind review! We know that music instructors will often work multiple "gigs" and often rely on teaching as their steady income source. You work hard teaching and in return we believe that you should earn a sustainable income and have access to resources such as benefits to live a quality life!
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Rockstar Music
What people like
- Fair pay for job
- Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- General feeling of work happiness
See more jobs
Jobs at Rockstar Musicin Greater Toronto Area, ON
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
4.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.6 out of 5 stars for Management
4.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Rockstar Music
- What benefits does Rockstar Music offer?Answered by Rockstar Music
- Does Rockstar Music allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?Answered by Rockstar Music
- I am self taught but have experience teaching guitar and bass. Do I need a formal music educaton? I …Answered by Rockstar Music
- Will you able to support candidate (if hire) to apply LMIA and Work Permit?