Rockstar Music
View all Rockstar Music reviews

Rockstar Music

Rockstar Music Employee Review

Best music school to work at

Great team culture, flexible schedule and the boss is really awesome. The compensation is fair and they're the only music school around that offers benefits to its part-time employees.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Have to drive to students houses

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

15 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We introduced benefits knowing that no other music school is offering it's teachers benefits. Typically a working musicians income is generated by performing gigs, working part-time and teaching. Teaching is often the steady portion of the income and so it should follow that teaching should also be how musicians make their "living". We believe that our team of music instructors is our number one asset, and we wanted to make sure our team is happy, healthy, and full of energy. We're glad to have you on the team and we will continue to support and innovate for our Rockstar team!

Same role

Fun place to work, if you can get any

I've been working here a good while. I love the group, it has a great atmosphere, and they pay fairly. However, it is difficult to get hours. I have been here over 4 months, and have yet to get more than a few classes a week.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Short, sporatic hours

1 April 2021
Thanks you for your feedback. It has Indeed been difficult to get hours especially during lockdown. Know that we are actively promoting each one of our teachers on an ongoing basis. Please reach out directly and we would be happy to assist with your concerns.
Same roleSame location

Great way to expand business

Great platform, really easy to use. Sign up is quick and simple, got connected with a ton of students, great way to expand my music teaching business!

15 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and for being an awesome part of the Rockstar team!

Been a steady source of income through Covid!

They seem to get a fairly decent inflow of students! I started working here in March and I was surprised how quickly they filled up my open days. Considering leaving the other school I've been working for as the pay at Rockstar is much better and you get benefits if you give them enough hours!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Rockstar Music in popular locations

• Rockstar Music
  • Best music school to work at