Rockstar Music
View all Rockstar Music reviews

Rockstar Music

Rockstar Music Employee Review

Benefits!

Rockstar's got a great culture and the philosophy to teach kids not only privately but also in bands really works! One of the only schools that I've worked at where the owners actually care about quality and treat their staff well. Work at your own pace, set your own wage, benefits (even for part time hours). It's as good as it gets teaching music lessons.

Pros

Benefits, Salary, Set your own wage, travel pay

Cons

Not enough for a full time income

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

15 May 2019
You are right, music is a team sport! Thanks for all your hard work! We are lucky to have teachers who share in our vision and believe in the importance of teaching music in a social setting.

Same role

Very straightforward and hassle free experience

I have been teaching guitar for the past 17 years and have had a typical regular student base of around 3-4 students at a time. As soon as I signed up to rockstar I was able to up this to double figures. Being able to give up working in the bar and teach guitar full time was a dream come true. Payments and everything were handled easily through rockstar. David

Pros

Boosted my business

15 May 2019
Thanks for your valuable feedback, we continue to innovate and improve the set-up process for qualified music instructors to get started teaching with us.

Fun place to work, if you can get any

I've been working here a good while. I love the group, it has a great atmosphere, and they pay fairly. However, it is difficult to get hours. I have been here over 4 months, and have yet to get more than a few classes a week.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Short, sporatic hours

1 April 2021
Thanks you for your feedback. It has Indeed been difficult to get hours especially during lockdown. Know that we are actively promoting each one of our teachers on an ongoing basis. Please reach out directly and we would be happy to assist with your concerns.

Been a steady source of income through Covid!

They seem to get a fairly decent inflow of students! I started working here in March and I was surprised how quickly they filled up my open days. Considering leaving the other school I've been working for as the pay at Rockstar is much better and you get benefits if you give them enough hours!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement