Rockstar Music
View all Rockstar Music reviews

Rockstar Music

Rockstar Music Employee Review

Been a steady source of income through Covid!

They seem to get a fairly decent inflow of students! I started working here in March and I was surprised how quickly they filled up my open days. Considering leaving the other school I've been working for as the pay at Rockstar is much better and you get benefits if you give them enough hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun place to work, if you can get any

I've been working here a good while. I love the group, it has a great atmosphere, and they pay fairly. However, it is difficult to get hours. I have been here over 4 months, and have yet to get more than a few classes a week.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Short, sporatic hours

1 April 2021
Thanks you for your feedback. It has Indeed been difficult to get hours especially during lockdown. Know that we are actively promoting each one of our teachers on an ongoing basis. Please reach out directly and we would be happy to assist with your concerns.

Benefits!

Rockstar's got a great culture and the philosophy to teach kids not only privately but also in bands really works! One of the only schools that I've worked at where the owners actually care about quality and treat their staff well. Work at your own pace, set your own wage, benefits (even for part time hours). It's as good as it gets teaching music lessons.

Pros

Benefits, Salary, Set your own wage, travel pay

Cons

Not enough for a full time income

15 May 2019
You are right, music is a team sport! Thanks for all your hard work! We are lucky to have teachers who share in our vision and believe in the importance of teaching music in a social setting.

Great Place for Musicians to Work!

Great owners, great vibe, a great place for musicians work! Set your own hours! Great Pay! I don't know of any other music schools that offers benefits!

Pros

Benefits!

Cons

No cons

15 May 2019
Thank you for your kind review! We know that music instructors will often work multiple "gigs" and often rely on teaching as their steady income source. You work hard teaching and in return we believe that you should earn a sustainable income and have access to resources such as benefits to live a quality life!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Rockstar Music in popular locations

• Rockstar Music
  • Been a steady source of income through Covid!