Rockstar Music Employee Reviews

Great Place for Musicians to Work!
Guitar Instructor (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON10 May 2019
Great owners, great vibe, a great place for musicians work! Set your own hours! Great Pay! I don't know of any other music schools that offers benefits!
Pros
Benefits!
Cons
No cons
15 May 2019

Thank you for your kind review! We know that music instructors will often work multiple "gigs" and often rely on teaching as their steady income source. You work hard teaching and in return we believe that you should earn a sustainable income and have access to resources such as benefits to live a quality life!

Very straightforward and hassle free experience
Guitar Teacher (Current Employee) –  Ontario17 March 2017
I have been teaching guitar for the past 17 years and have had a typical regular student base of around 3-4 students at a time. As soon as I signed up to rockstar I was able to up this to double figures.

Being able to give up working in the bar and teach guitar full time was a dream come true. Payments and everything were handled easily through rockstar.

David
Pros
Boosted my business
15 May 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback, we continue to innovate and improve the set-up process for qualified music instructors to get started teaching with us.

Great way to expand business
Music Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2017
Great platform, really easy to use. Sign up is quick and simple, got connected with a ton of students, great way to expand my music teaching business!
15 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for being an awesome part of the Rockstar team!

Best music school to work at
Music Instructor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2017
Great team culture, flexible schedule and the boss is really awesome. The compensation is fair and they're the only music school around that offers benefits to its part-time employees.
Benefits
Cons
Have to drive to students houses
15 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We introduced benefits knowing that no other music school is offering it's teachers benefits.

Typically a working musicians income is generated by performing gigs, working part-time and teaching. Teaching is often the steady portion of the income and so it should follow that teaching should also be how musicians make their "living".

We believe that our team of music instructors is our number one asset, and we wanted to make sure our team is happy, healthy, and full of energy.

We're glad to have you on the team and we will continue to support and innovate for our Rockstar team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rockstar Music. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6