Rochester Midland Corporation Employee Review

View all Rochester Midland Corporation reviews

My co-workers are a great bunch to work with
Accounts Payable/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 September 2014
I am very busy at work and I like what I do, so the day really goes by quick. My co-workers are really great and we work really well as a team. The hardest part of the job would be going for a break because I am so busy. I enjoy the pot lucks lunches there is always such a wide selection of different foods.
Pros
Pot luck lunches
Cons
Not much room for advancement

Other Rochester Midland Corporation Employee Reviews

Safe and Fun place to work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada, ON15 February 2018
RMC is a family run company. The owners are involved in the day to day running of the business. The company believes in it employees and does it best to provide a safe and fun environment for all employees. You can often hear people laughing, sharing healthy meals at lunch time, walking corridors in their breaks to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The company has been in business for over 130 years and is always striving to make positive changes. The company is focused on adapting technology, providing ergonomic furniture to employees, producing Quality products and recognizing people for their positive efforts. It is a great company to work for.
Pros
What is not to like here - it is a great place to work
Cons
Salaries could be a bit better
Excellente compagnie
Spécialiste de la sécurité alimentaire (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 December 2015
Beaucoup de flexibilité, pas de micromanagement.
La direction est super agréable et est très conciliante.
Pros
Tous
Cons
Francisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rochester Midland Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Rochester Midland Corporation Reviews by Location