Rochester Midland Corporation

Rochester Midland Corporation Employee Reviews

RMC is a family run company. The owners are involved in the day to day running of the business. The company believes in it employees and does it best to provide a safe and fun environment for all employees. You can often hear people laughing, sharing healthy meals at lunch time, walking corridors in their breaks to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The company has been in business for over 130 years and is always striving to make positive changes. The company is focused on adapting technology, providing ergonomic furniture to employees, producing Quality products and recognizing people for their positive efforts. It is a great company to work for.
Pros
What is not to like here - it is a great place to work
Cons
Salaries could be a bit better
Beaucoup de flexibilité, pas de micromanagement. La direction est super agréable et est très conciliante.
Pros
Tous
Cons
Francisation
- Effectuer des analyses d’eau dans les tours d’eau (Phosphate, Easicult TTC, Adénosine triphosphate (ATP)). - Vérification, confirmation et signature des rapports de Stérilisation - Être porte-parole entre clients et laboratoire des résultats d’analyse obtenues pour Legionella Pneumophila - Suivi de dossiers des clients - Préparation de soumissions
I am very busy at work and I like what I do, so the day really goes by quick. My co-workers are really great and we work really well as a team. The hardest part of the job would be going for a break because I am so busy. I enjoy the pot lucks lunches there is always such a wide selection of different foods.
Pros
Pot luck lunches
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Definitely had my challenges, thought the Job Security was here, but it changed, so now I am getting Laid Off.
Pros
Nice People.
Cons
Job Ended abruptly.