- Exchanging information from the other staff that was working.
- Change the cash register to my name at shift change.
- Making sure the condiments, cold cuts, sub buns, soup, were filled and making sure the drink cooler was filled. Making sure the Donut counter was well stocked and clean.
- Greeting customers when they came in to place an order. - more...
- Saying goodbye and thank you for coming and have a great day.
- I learned that there was some very nice people I served and some not so nice eg ( very demanding, letting kids run all over).
- Customers that let big messes, some that cleaned u ... - less
ProsWe did get a free meal and a drink on our shift within reason, the good bosses, staff and customers.
ConsThe customers that expected over the top service, kids running around making other customers uncomfortable.