Robertson & Company

Robertson & Company Employee Reviews

The team of staff work hand-in-hand to achieve top mission of the company which includes building long lasting trusted relationships with our esteemed clients.
Lots of cold calling, high volume outreach. Set plenty of meetings. I would recommend this agency to someone who is comfortable working for an upstart, with a huge focus on simply "getting the word out".
Pros
Nice office location
Cons
Very professional, with high expectation, deliverables, opportunity to advance with hard dedicated work and commitment. Clients were engaging and interesting.
I would definitely recommend 'Robco' as an employer, as staff numbers make it a very personable place to work, while goals of what are expected and to be achieved are always very clear without feeling like someone is breathing down your neck. HR climate is excellent, and while I was in more of an admin role than recruiting I definitely did notice a good deal of coaching of less experienced staff, so would recommend here or their sister company 'Primehires' as a potential employer without question.
Its a standard an-agency focused on Fiance and accounting roles mostly. its a small organisation. So it is very difficult to move up or be promoted. Very few limited benefits
Pros
This is a temp agency for TD Auto Finance and they are amazing to work for. They offer flexible hours, decent pay. Robertson & company are difficult to deal with, they make payroll errors and take forever to correct it, then they are in Ontario and are not educated with BC laws and make stat pay errors they try to refuse to fix.
Sales person and customer service oriented. People person and great relationship with the people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Robertson & Company?