Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Featured review
Robert Half selected this as a representative review
Robert Half is a wonder company and I'm happy to be affiliated with them.the staff are very encouraging and always supportive when helping me find work.
Extremely stressful environment and toxic culture. You are supposed to make cold calling knowing that there are no positions in hand. I will never recommend this employer to anyone.
Great team of professionals working to create success between their clients needs and that of their consultants.Always there to help and assist with issues that come up and resolve in a respectful, caring manner.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
Location sometimes an issue
I would recommend. RH has contacted me for more roles than other agencies. In temp to perm roles, from the job seeker's point of view, it allows you to see if you really like your potential permanent employer before accepting an offer.
Good contract jobs (some have potential of being permanent). Approach and professionalism is superb. The clients are also great. Deeply respect their care for employees, flexibility and complimentary lunches/snacks. Good competitive pay too for the enjoyable fast paced team work.
Pros
Good jobs and pay, Professional team work, Excellent care towards employees. Free lunch/snacks
Cons
very short contracts on few jobs
I had almost given up getting work through Accountemps but then an agent called me and I worked for several years for them. There were a few personnel changes in the time I worked for them but the effects were that the jobs paid a lot less. In 2015 they underwent more staff changes and I then had a new agent to deal with. Unless I wanted to take yet another cut in pay, they had no work for me.
They connected me to a local company . I worked for them in a 3 month contract. The transition to the role was easy. I communicated with the recruiter often to provide updates on my assignment. I recommend their services.
I enjoyed working with this company because I enjoy working in different fields. I always get very good positions here and they are very quick to find u a job in ur area of experience.
Difficult to get assignment but they work their hardest to find them, they have good reputation within the career and temp industries. Always friendly and willing to listen.
Pros
Easy to connect to employees
Cons
Not a lot of assignments
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Robert Half?
Robert Half has very effective and professional employees who work very hard to provide assistance with job placement. The office environments are all OHSA approved and they provide safety training.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Permanent placements may take some time
This recruitment company was very involved in helping me find work by setting up interviews and assisting with prepping for them and I enjoyed getting paid weekly once work was found for me.
Pros
Dedicated to helping you and keeping you informed
Cons
I didn’t notice any cons during my job search
Good place to work for and good people to work with. For Admin not much Career advancement to look forward to. Great Benefits no Bonuses. Sales staff has more benefits than an admin.
Good company, kept in touch while on the assignment, I could reach out if I had issues . Assignments were always in the area I preferred, I usually had assignments with companies I preferred
Very fast paced, high volume environment, metrics driven. Amazing culture, awesome management and extremely flexible. Great benefits, base salary is a little low, but if your a hard worker, you will see growth within 2 years.
Robert Half helped me to get the initial experience as a new graduate. I believe it is a good place to find contractual work in accounting or finance.
Very efficient and helpful professional who help you through your recruitment process. any queries get resolved within minutes and responsive people to work with. Helpful in providing best work culture.
I have been with Robert Half for 3 months for my practicum which was conducted by Calgary Immigrant Women Association. It's was my first work place in Calgary and I absolutely loved it. I can say that Robert Half is one of the best staffing agencies and one of the best place to work for. The environment is so relaxed, the management and all staff are so kind and always ready to help. I worked at Robert Half with Admin team, which is so kind, supportive and lovely. I wish I could stay at Robert Half for a long time.
I have amazing references but because the last placement I had was not good they would not even consider me for any postings, even though my last contract posting lied about why they let me go, doesn’t matter to the Office Team their reason is “its their policy”, which tells me they don’t care about the actual talent in front of them they just care about the money they can make off you. Would never use them in future and would never recommend them
Micromanagement et aucune flexibilité. Entreprise qui ne se souci aucunement de la conciliation travaille famille. Aucune considération humaine , lorsque vous êtes malade vous devez rester .On se sent comme un numéro. Kpi absurde . En sommaire : un centre d’appels où il faut faire le plus d’appels . Ce n’est pas un travail mais plutôt comme si on devait passer notre service militaire.
Pros
Bonne école
Cons
Micromanagement
Interviewed for internal position in Mississauga overall good experience. Recruiting Manager job on accounting team it was interesting mix of sales and recruiting
compétitif et challengeant formations intéressantes
  1. Employee reviews