Robert Half
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Canada334 reviews
Featured review
Robert Half selected this as a representative review
Professional corporate environment
Robert Half is a wonder company and I'm happy to be affiliated with them.the staff are very encouraging and always supportive when helping me find work.
Good place to work for and good people to work with. For Admin not much Career advancement to look forward to. Great Benefits no Bonuses. Sales staff has more benefits than an admin.
Good company
Good company, kept in touch while on the assignment, I could reach out if I had issues . Assignments were always in the area I preferred, I usually had assignments with companies I preferred
Amazing organization with lots of growth opportunity
Very fast paced, high volume environment, metrics driven. Amazing culture, awesome management and extremely flexible. Great benefits, base salary is a little low, but if your a hard worker, you will see growth within 2 years.
Good place to find contract work in Accounting
Robert Half helped me to get the initial experience as a new graduate. I believe it is a good place to find contractual work in accounting or finance.
Good company
Very efficient and helpful professional who help you through your recruitment process. any queries get resolved within minutes and responsive people to work with. Helpful in providing best work culture.
Productive and fast paced environment
I have been with Robert Half for 3 months for my practicum which was conducted by Calgary Immigrant Women Association. It's was my first work place in Calgary and I absolutely loved it. I can say that Robert Half is one of the best staffing agencies and one of the best place to work for. The environment is so relaxed, the management and all staff are so kind and always ready to help. I worked at Robert Half with Admin team, which is so kind, supportive and lovely. I wish I could stay at Robert Half for a long time.
Lie if you have too
I have amazing references but because the last placement I had was not good they would not even consider me for any postings, even though my last contract posting lied about why they let me go, doesn’t matter to the Office Team their reason is “its their policy”, which tells me they don’t care about the actual talent in front of them they just care about the money they can make off you.
Would never use them in future and would never recommend them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Robert Half?
Vielle culture
Micromanagement et aucune flexibilité.
Entreprise qui ne se souci aucunement de la conciliation travaille famille.

Aucune considération humaine , lorsque vous êtes malade vous devez rester .On se sent comme un numéro. Kpi absurde .

En sommaire : un centre d’appels où il faut faire le plus d’appels .

Ce n’est pas un travail mais plutôt comme si on devait passer notre service militaire.
Pros
Bonne école
Cons
Micromanagement
Great experience
Interviewed for internal position in Mississauga overall good experience. Recruiting Manager job on accounting team it was interesting mix of sales and recruiting
Environnement de travail productif
compétitif et challengeant
formations intéressantes
Always Professional and helpful.
Always Professional and helpful. Constant communication, follow up on job placement, they reached out to find out how my job search was going, they advised me on salary rates.

Really wonderful professional people!!!
Pros
Professional
Lots of opportunities
Very helpful in finding temp positions. Open door policy and you can reach your hiring coordinator easily.

Be prepared and look your best for interview. Have your references at interview just in case.
Pros
Look out for your best interests
Cons
Not always the best wage. But possible can be negotiated with each position
fast paced
It's a busy fast paced environment, very metrics driven. Management was nice, its not for everyone. Quite competitive, not much work life balance, a lot of pressure to make cold calls.
productive
safety oriented company
great coworkers

great management

qop and sop procedures are followed

informative training

your treated like family by staff, managers and the owners of the company
Extremely Stressful
The only expression you are allowed to show is happiness. You get bashed for looking stressed. You end up walking on eggshells the entire time you're there, watch what you say, watch what you do, make sure you don't step on anyone's toes. If you want to survive, you have to belong to a clique.
Environnement agréable et productive
Des personnes sérieuses, empathiques qui sont à l'écoute de nos besoins en fonction de nos compétences
Temporary Assignment Agency
I have had several temporary assignments with Robert Half's Office Team. Most of these assignments have been amazing, some not so great. It is hard to make a living wage on temporary assignments, especially when they can be very short term and infrequent. However all of the people I have dealt with at Robert Half been extremely friendly and helpful.
Open space concept
Good for collaborative space, teamwork, friendly people, location, available resources to continue learning/problem solving.
I enjoyed my time working there a lot.
Varying Angles
Depending on how you are viewed within the organization the right opportunities come your way. Managerial styles vary from one department to the other.
wonderful and exceedingly positive placement experience
I had a wonderful and exceedingly positive placement experience with Robert Half from start to finish
RH is a shortcut &bridge to Canadian jobs market