Robert Half
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 356 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,599 reviews

You can have flex days

Good company to work for contractually and you get paid for what you do. There are flex days available and you can plan a vacation once you reach the required level of seniority.

Pros

Pot luck parties

Cons

Only contractual jobs nothing permanent

Brutal culture

If you like to sewer your colleagues, you’ll do well. If you value collaboration, stay away. Leadership will preach teamwork but immediately reward the opposite behaviour. No work life balance at all either. Overall poor, poor experience across the board.

Be very careful

The commissions for this firm are ridiculous so don't be surprised if your supposed 'temp to permanent contact' doesn't materialize. They do not filter out toxic clients and you will never get placed or presented to opportunities seeming as good as the one you see on-line. Consider the questions about what you are looking for to be taken with a grain of salt. Notorious for not responding to any unsolicited inquiries once they have made initial contact. There are better headhunters out there in spite of their name recognition.

Pros

Name recognition

Cons

Cutthroat agents

I love this company! If this assignment could last, I would never want to leave.

I love working for this company, I am sad though that it is a short term contract. The management work with you to ensure you can be the best employee.

Pros

Great people to work for and with.

Cons

If you want to be treated like a piece of meat.

An absolutely awful agency. You'd think an agency would go to bat for you and find a job that fits you and the potential employer. Well, you're wrong..... they treat their candidate pool like shopping at the supermarket. Unless they deem you the best cut of meat that they can take to the employer's BBQ you don't stand a chance. You may have the greatest experience, the greatest knowledge, great references, but if you have a small blemish you won't even be touched with a 10ft pool.

I fit in very well as an employee of Robert Half. I worked at Robert Half head office in Calgary, AB.

A great place to work. I really felt like I was able to add value to The Team. I advanced within the office. I was never bored and always was ready to lend a hand to everyone.

bad management / favoritism

Extremely stressful environment and toxic culture. You are supposed to make cold calling knowing that there are no positions in hand. I will never recommend this employer to anyone.

Pros

Cons

Favoritism

Helpful and very dedicated in providing their services

Their services are amazing. They really help you find the right job suitable for your skills and experiences.The staffs are always accommodating whenever you have some concerns to ask.I would recommend their services to others.

Pros

dedicated to help

Cons

short term contract

Great place to get experience.

Most of the companies you work with result in under pay but it's great for getting experience before moving on to a real job. I really wish the employers they work with are more willing to pay more.

Very welcoming

Office Team and Account Temps teams are the best people ever! The company in general is very organized and equipped high tech support and extremely professional workers who create an excellent work environment.

Front desk contracting position

Excellent, well organized company who is great at communication, job location, ensuring employee's have anything and everything to feel prepared for assigned role(s).DUe to the company being based in Vancouver, BC, they also make a point to stay in touch with employees on the island quite well; however, there are not as many clients for Robert Half on the Island, so not as many job openings there.

Pros

Benefits, excellent pay for any position, communication is the best

Cons

Main office is on the mainland, low job rate on the island

-very stressful workplace sometimes and too much work

-not satisfied with Mississauga location,- very stressful workplace - too much work - it is not respectful workplace- workplace culture was not good-not enjoyable place

Extremely toxic culture

Exceptional talent

Great team of professionals working to create success between their clients needs and that of their consultants.Always there to help and assist with issues that come up and resolve in a respectful, caring manner.

Pros

Flexibilty

Cons

Location sometimes an issue

Great experience on each assignment.

I would recommend. RH has contacted me for more roles than other agencies. In temp to perm roles, from the job seeker's point of view, it allows you to see if you really like your potential permanent employer before accepting an offer.

Excellent and professional job providers with consideration for employees and employee

Good contract jobs (some have potential of being permanent). Approach and professionalism is superb. The clients are also great. Deeply respect their care for employees, flexibility and complimentary lunches/snacks. Good competitive pay too for the enjoyable fast paced team work.

Pros

Good jobs and pay, Professional team work, Excellent care towards employees. Free lunch/snacks

Cons

very short contracts on few jobs

Once you get connected with the right councilor you are good to go. The problem is that the staff change over throws a wrench in the system.

I had almost given up getting work through Accountemps but then an agent called me and I worked for several years for them. There were a few personnel changes in the time I worked for them but the effects were that the jobs paid a lot less. In 2015 they underwent more staff changes and I then had a new agent to deal with. Unless I wanted to take yet another cut in pay, they had no work for me.

Easy to get an interview

They connected me to a local company . I worked for them in a 3 month contract. The transition to the role was easy. I communicated with the recruiter often to provide updates on my assignment. I recommend their services.

I worked part and I had very good experience from the company

I enjoyed working with this company because I enjoy working in different fields. I always get very good positions here and they are very quick to find u a job in ur area of experience.

They care about their clients

Difficult to get assignment but they work their hardest to find them, they have good reputation within the career and temp industries. Always friendly and willing to listen.

Pros

Easy to connect to employees

Cons

Not a lot of assignments

Robert Half has very effective and professional employees who work very hard to provide assistance with job placement. The office environments are all OHSA approved and they provide safety training.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Permanent placements may take some time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.1K