Robert Half Technology Employee Reviews

Massive company
Team Lead (Division Director) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 November 2018
This company is a worldwide company. The Calgary division is a good size. They have 2 branches. Very aggressive on numbers. If you are not good at sales, you won't last long here. You have to produce.
Entreprise innovante
Technicien mécanique/Assembleur (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
Entreprise innovante.
Service d'accompagnement de haute qualité.
Pros
Lean Management
Very cut throat environment but great learning experience
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ontario1 March 2018
I worked here a few years ago; this is a very cut-throat environment. There were some great [leaders] that used to work here however they either all have quit or forcibly quit.
I do NOT recommend working directly for RHT if:
1. You do not have a sly mentality+personality.
2. You don't know how to play their games on your own terms.
3. You are not willing to invest 1/3 of your personal time to meeting your SLAs. (service level of agreements)
4. You don't know how to protect your roster.
5. You trust people too easily
6. You have a heart

I have witnessed the office ladies from the other branches bullied a new hire, made her cry, and a day later, she was terminated.

This environment is a true dog eat dog world, and you're always battling with a smile on your face.

Although, the above mentioned is brutally honest and sounds unpleasant to work for, I do recommend working for RHI if you want to learn how to work with challenges and grow quick.

I did learn how to turn people's resume into a stellar resume and earned contracts through them. (Sales and Marketing)
Coaching, leadership, training, time management, organizing, and a whole new level of multitasking, were all learned through here.

The more successful your roster are, the more successful you become.
I would say, at least at RHI, the results of your hard work [done right by RHI standards], will be rewarded, by RHI tiers.

The key incentive I learned while I worked at RHT was how to be the most successful candidate.
Pay attention to all the candidates you interview; review how they won your attention,
  more... and then combine everything you learned from them. Package it up to make it your own style, and use that to win all of your interviews should you leave RHI and grow elsewhere.  less
Pros
You learn a great deal of expectation on a international corporate level
Cons
Very cut throat and not meant for the meek
fast paced environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
There are difficulties hitting commission on the temporary side of the business. Requires a full on commitment that plays into your weekends, and after work hours
Pros
Out of the office often, great location
Cons
unrealistic commission structure
Caring Recruiters
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2017
New in the city,
They were exactly what I needed to get a decent foothold in my positions. Fair and Honest Treatment and coaching when in context and necessary.
Pros
Recruitment Representation
Cons
Client has to know how to have a voice.
Productive and fun
Web developer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 November 2015
Management was very helpful.Thee most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues to get crowded and learning from them .
Look Out
Division Director (Direct Hire) (Current Employee) –  Calgary20 September 2015
A high pressure environment with absentee managers led by a culture of fear and intimidation. Everything is about money and productivity and if the market is not conducive, staff are replaced with little to no warning. The current rate of staff turnover is 50%. Avoid at all costs.
great company to work for
Information Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON1 September 2015
Very helpful staff with a very motivated and service oriented mindset.
follow up and ensure that you are fully satisfied
Fun place and Fun people to work with
SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 June 2015
it's a great experience that working with Robert Half Technology! everyone knows what they are doing and doing it right!!!
Fun and enjoyable working environment
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2015
A typical day starts when coordinator assigned work orders/tickets/incident to every tech. Incident tickets sometimes are the hardest part of job. There is a good relationship with co-employees. Most enjoyable part of the job is when there is less work order/incidents.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
customers bad attitude
very good place
Sharepoint branding Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2015
mostly you will work as a contractor. their payroll system is very fast and flexible and their clients are big and you will get good experience. I recommend RHT and I cannot compare any other agency.