Very cut throat environment but great learning experience
I worked here a few years ago; this is a very cut-throat environment. There were some great [leaders] that used to work here however they either all have quit or forcibly quit.
I do NOT recommend working directly for RHT if:
1. You do not have a sly mentality+personality.
2. You don't know how to play their games on your own terms.
3. You are - more ... not willing to invest 1/3 of your personal time to meeting your SLAs. (service level of agreements)
4. You don't know how to protect your roster.
5. You trust people too easily
6. You have a heart
I have witnessed the office ladies from the ot ... - less
ProsYou learn a great deal of expectation on a international corporate level
ConsVery cut throat and not meant for the meek