Robert Half Finance & Accounting Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Human Resources Representatives are not helpful
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  North York, ON6 July 2018
I was not impressed with the HR personals in this company with their hiring processes.

During my many interviews, I asked them to help me to get a job in finance department with my more than 10 years hands on experiences in office work in Toronto when I was studying at Accounting and Payroll program full-time and about to be graduated in two months. They asked me standardized typical questions and was not able to seek my personal talents and interests that would be essential for helping anyone to get a suitable position at work.
They could not help for 5 years after my graduation in year 2014 and I consider them as useless.
No follow up
Who knows (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON28 March 2018
Was called and set up an interview time via Skype. No contact. Makes me wonder if they are legitimate like other reviewers have mentioned. A waste of my time.
Job seeker
Experienced Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 January 2018
Robert Half posts fake jobs ads to attract candidates and build a database after. They don't have any real job opportunity and never follow up. They won´t reply your emails or calls. DO NOT provide names or contact information from the company you are currently working for as It's not a two-way help. Be careful and DO NOT waste your time.
Cons
Time wasters - fake jobs - never follow up.
Fake job ads
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 January 2018
Robert Half posts fake job ads to attract candidates and then tries to pressure them to take low paid short-term contract jobs without benefits. They require reference checks before they have any real job opportunity and never follow up.
Pros
Cons
fake job ads
Productive, steady work while applying my skils and a fun place to work
Bookkeeper/Accounting/Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 January 2018
I have found in most positions that a typical day on the job would be a learning experience everyday. A typical day at work should be busy and steady, but not so that a person can not keep up causing errors in applying work skills. The hardest part of the job would be to not have enough work to keep busy throughout the day.

The most enjoyable part of the day is to enjoy your work and to have all the tasks completed in a timely manner and to the best of my ability.

Another enjoyable part of the day is working with people who have the same upbeat attitude as I do and can work independently and also as a team member.

Waste of time
Contract Jobs (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2017
I was interviewed by the agent at Robert Half. They post fake postings. They don't have any jobs. They will send you to work for few days here and there. The interviewer was rude and very unprofessional. No benefits and no guarantees.
Pros
Cons
They post fake jobs.

Comment – 4 July 2018

I had the same experience in Calgary. They are very rude and they Donn't have any jobs. They send you for contract jobs. I didn't want to add this on my resume. I am glad that I didn't except it.

Une belle équipe
Commis - Fichier Maître (Agropur) (Former Employee) –  Saint-Hubert, QC24 May 2017
Robert half Finaces & Accounting,
C'est une équipe qui prends soins de ses gens. Ils font le suivi avec leurs employés, s'ils sont bien. Ils disent ce qui en est de leurs contacts avec leurs clients.

Merci beaucoup à l'équipe
Pros
Ils vont de l'avant
Professional Referals, and great follow up.
Quick Books Pro Advisor and trainer (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC8 May 2015
Professional Referals, and great follow up.
Placement agency with great referances.
Montreal, Laval, Quebec offices.
loved work for that company
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  calgary,AB21 February 2015
it was special experinece and the first time working in something that i love and enjoy.the only thing i didnt like it was i had to leave work for personal reasons.
Very helpful
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON19 November 2014
Robert Half helped me to get a contract at Open Text.
They were very helpful and thier follow up is great.

Open Text is a great place to fun. Fun enviroment and nice people.