ROADWARRIOR Inc

ROADWARRIOR Inc Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
A very good workplace, very safe and interesting enough work, although you will be doing the same work most days.
The problem comes with the leadership. It is a very fast paced environment we’re they expect no errors. Very quick to write people up for very minor things and micro manage every little thing making it a very frustrating place to work.
i would definitely not recommend a job with Roadwarrior. Terrible company to work for! they do not care for their employees. worse company ever! stay away!
The way the company is structured to allow for input from all employees and the way they make you feel your contributions and efforts are appreciated makes our company unique in my opinion.We have a great culture that thrives on making tomorrow better than today. Every single employee has the ability to continually improve their area of responsibility and make significant contributions toward our overall success as a company.The people and the culture make this a great place to work! Everyone cares about their job and each other from the people in the field to the people in the office, from top management to hourly employees, everyone is treated with respect! It is truly home away from home. 
Good culture, fair compensation, and monthly incentives. Supervisor is fair, friendly and willing to provide any guidance needed, acts as a leader and willing to get his hands dirty. Management is great, onsite and positive. Honestly a great place to work.
Good if you absolutely need a place. Management dosent give a #2 about you, you are a number rather than a person. Probably the most toxic environment I’ve worked in. Supervisor will try to be buddy buddy with everyone and doesn’t actually do his job. No advancement oportunities. Was there for over a year and I didn’t see a dime
A great place to work. Great team enviroment .
Management is excellent very supportive, patient , and get the best out of employees using by focusing on the positive . Attitude is everything and a positive attitude is what you find at Roadwarrior.
Pros
Team first atmosphere
This has been easily the best place I have ever worked. A place where you can be yourself and feel comfortable, great working environment where people help each other out everyday. From customer service to management this place is fully loaded with awesome people. Location Location Location. It's also a company that you know will be here for a longtime and job security means something. Come join us, you will not be disappointed.
Proudly Canadian owned and operated manufacturing company. Great to be able to work for a company that manufactures "green" DPF and catalyst emission control products that help clean the air we breathe. Fast-paced and friendly work environment with a great team atmosphere. A growing company that recently opened a brand new facility in Innisfil, ON (Summer 2018) with full-time employment opportunities with benefits.