RNR Patient Transfer Services INC. Employee Review

View all RNR Patient Transfer Services INC. reviews

Great job
Driver patients (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 May 2019
Its a great company to work for, the hours work well for me. My company vehicle is new, clean and runs well. Friendly staff and co-workers. I would recommend for part time work.
Pros
Great part time hours for me, nice vehicle.
Cons
No summer hours

Other RNR Patient Transfer Services INC. Employee Reviews

Horrific place to work
Patient Transfer Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 August 2019
I would never in my life reccomend anyone to work here, they rush you through training. For 12 hours straight in training they have you and a partner constantly lifting 250lbs which is not a realistic requirement for the job. The pay is terrible, as I can go flip burgers for more. Their equipment is broken and run down. HR is horrendous, they are all on different pages.
Please don't work here
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 July 2019
The MOL should check this place out. The lies, the cover ups , employee safety, I could go on and on. The management could careless about any of their staff. The don't care about the safety of their vechiles. The forms staff fill out on a daily basis is altered ALL the time. Depends on what suits them. The REAL ambulance attendants laugh at RNR and have NOTHING good to say about this company. Its a laughing stock at every ER. You report and report and report mechanical issues and its over looked. Run in a different direction . Don't work here you can do a lot better at a different company. You will regret you ecer heard the name RNR.
Pros
Leaving there
Cons
Every hearing the name