RMP Athletic Locker Ltd Employee Review

View all RMP Athletic Locker Ltd reviews

Fast Pace and Great Team Environment
Direct To Consumer Events Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern Ontario28 April 2015
A typical day at work can vary from preparing and organizing product for a sale package in the warehouse, or receiving product at a temporary facility to set up a pop up event sale for a week at a time. I have learned to build and tweak my leadership skills and abilities and developed a business acumen. The hardest part of the job is how demanding it is and how much time it requires. The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the same and new people every single day. Also learning how to read people and how to better react in certain situations.
Pros
cellphone and gas are paid
Cons

Other RMP Athletic Locker Ltd Employee Reviews

Good and healthy environment
Order Picker/Packer and Return (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 October 2017
It was as good a labour job could be. I wouldn't say it was great with the salary given, but it was sufficient enough. I started as an order picker/packer; got promoted but the salary did not change much.
It was work
Material Handler / Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 October 2017
Rmp was an ok company to work for but they hired from agencies a lot which made having a team atmosphere hard to achieve. The thing I liked the most about RMP was the fast paced work environment.
Pros
Fast paced work environment.
Cons
Angency hires.