RMC

RMC Employee Reviews

The magazine they sell advertising in is an excellent idea, which makes selling enjoyable, because it's something that can bennifate communities, educational for kids even adults. The sales manager is a bit of a hard case, however if you do what she says and listen to her, follow her training you can't go wrong.

Easily the worst job ive ever worked at

Please. If you value yourself, your family, your children and have even one inch of self-respect, you won't work for these guys. I spent way too long dealing with these pepega's and the little circus that P runs on this project. Promises of schedules, increased pay, yadda yadda its all just crud. Was told id be fired if I left even though I had a really bad emergency happen and had taken no days off prior to that happening (had a really good track record) that was my first clue this "family" company was really just a family company. Its all in the family and if you aren't related in some way, you're dirt to the company. One week you'll be in the good books, next week they'll hate you and gossip behind your back like school kids (management).

Pros

If you lose your license for any reason or youre a criminal, they'll hire you no problem. They dont care at all

Cons

Never know what time youll be done work, no schedule set, wage is a joke, non-union, people think they're the boss when really they should just shut up and batch, manager will berate based on how good or bad of day hes having, toxic work culture

Not salary advancement

Workers been there 6 plus years and have not got a raise and if you are a min late you are docked 15 min but if you early no add on of 15 min...bonuses dont happen...even though you have done your job if you get one bad batch of batteries out of a full year...after a month after you should have gotten the bonus you get told thats why you didnt get the bonus last month....

Fair place to work

Not a bad place to work if you dont mind very widly swinging hrs pay at 28-31 hr isnt bad but no guarantee of hrs i would swing from 20-60 hrs a week Management isnt bad

Very welcoming.

Apart from the actual work, the people and workers at RMC are always happy and always smiling. Supervisors and other superiors didn't have that well of an understanding on there job duties and maybe what was important, but they always made sure to have a smile on and supportive words to help you threw your day.

Fun workplace but so much pressure pushed by management

So I liked the fun workplace environment but the job itself wasn't feasible. Paper ads were going out of style and yet management still demanded you sold 2 ads an hour. It was the worst stressful workplace I've worked in in years. Never again.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Too much stress by management

fun place to work staff is great

I really enjoy it at RMC that's why I have been there so long, along with hoping for full time. it has come time that I need a change. I need something secure for myself and family.

Effective Employees

Overall good hard-working individualsLearnt lots about page set-ups, more nitty gritty technical aspectsGood managementWasn't quite what I seeked for in a career, and unfortuneatly grew tired of non-creative work tasksThe wonderful lunches and events

Pros

paid lunches

Cons

intense work