RLG International Employee Review

View all RLG International reviews

Great experience working with professionals in the aerospace business of Boeing
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 December 2017
Each day I began it by holding a production meeting to discuss the daily plans for the team, and review prior day misses or opportunities to improve. I worked with both union workers and non-union executives of The Boeing Company to ensure good communications, plans, and follow-through occurred. I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the job.
Pros
Seeing metrics improve, and seeing barriers removed while problem solving for the 747-8F flight operations, I loved working in the aerospace industry
Cons
This job required 100% travel, where I flew to a new location each Monday, and returned home each Friday or Saturday.

Other RLG International Employee Reviews

Lacks integrity
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 October 2018
The company will tell you that results for the client are paramount, but the truth is, continuing to bill is. When faced with resistance at the client, rather than have the difficult discussion to try and overcome resistance, senior RLG leadership will not have the difficult discussions with the client for risk of damaging the relationship. Instead, they'll leave the Project Manager fighting a winless battle, treading water, while they "spin" the progress on the project and continue to bill monthly.

Lacks integrity.
small time outfit in the consulting industry
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 October 2018
In the early 2000's the company was well led, well diversified, and growing steadily. Now, the company has let scores of people go from lack of work. This happens when you push the company all-in on the energy sector and then it crashed. Sound like effective management to you?
Pros
co-workers are generally high caliber and well intentioned individuals
Cons
Senior management cares about 1 thing. Share price. If you're looking for honesty, transparency, and equal opportunity good luck because its wholly absent