RLB LLP

RLB LLP Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
This company is wonderful to work for. Every morning I wake up excited to go to work! From the day I started, the environment was very friendly. Everyone is eager and willing to help each other. The company has great benefits and you can experience a perfect work-life balance.
RLB has been going through some growth pains over the past few years, but they are on their way to great things!

The firm is always looking to improve, and takes employee feedback seriously. They may not be at the forefront of change, but they will track and follow social, work environment, technological, and other changes closely.

You can't sit-back without pride or accountability in your work, but if you enjoy what you do and put in some effort, RLB does their best to reward you for it.
Everyone is nice and welcoming, you feel apart of the team from day 1! The workplace culture is laid back, infused with lots of yummy snacks and meals when work life is busy. Employees are encouraged to take the time they need to ensure a work-life balance.
In the year I have worked here, I do not have one complaint about RLB. They are excellent with accommodations and recognize their staffs hard work.
One of the best jobs I have ever had!
Pros
Free lunches, free coffee, appreciation gifts
Cons
During tax season, the hours are long
I've had a few jobs in various fields and can say without a doubt that RLB is the best place by far! The work/life balance is incredible, team activities, free meals/snacks, and firm wide recognition for your achievements at any level. Their variation in salary ranges needs a bit of work but the management/HR teams are always willing to have those conversations and work towards a mutual agreement where everyone is happy. Overall I would definitely recommend RLB to anyone!
RLB truly understands the need for a work life balance.

Being a working parent sometimes you can feel torn between what is best for your family and your obligations to your employer.

Luckily at RLB I have never felt that I could not manage both.

They are flexible when it comes to appointments needed to attend, school trips that your children beg you to go on, staying home sick yourself or with a little on, etc..

This helps put my mind at ease and not worry about harsh repercussions if something suddenly comes up and I need to leave or take time off.

RLB knows the meaning of family and I am so happy that I am part of the RLB family.
- The work/life balance here is great! They 100% care about you and your family
- everyone here lives and breathes the team-based atmosphere

- busy tax season = Friday's off in July and August and any extra hours for more time off or $.

- great salary

- ergonomic set-up

- great office hours

- a lot of opportunity for development within the company. RLB keeps growing!

- free coffee, pop, juice, fruit, wi-fi, parking and loads of free food during tax season
Pros
Friday's off in the summer, work/life balance, good pay
Cons
N/a