RLB LLP

RLB LLP Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Kitchener, ON2 reviews
I have worked at the company since my co-ops and am now a senior accountant. RLB has a great CFE mentor team and supports you as much as possible during the difficult CPA process, they even cover a portion of the costs of the exams. This firm has many young people and great firm culture. You will often see many co-worked smiling enjoying each others company as they share stories about their work and personal lives. There is some opportunities to participate in company sport teams.

Like many accounting firms, most people work hard for the first 4 months of the year however in the summer the office is closed on Fridays in July & August. Depending on the team you are working on there will be many learning opportunities to push yourself and take on more responsibility with client work and interactions. They are many opportunities to participate in community activities to build the firms reputation and your network.
I was in charge of making sure important documents got to the right place. I learned how office's function, and really gained experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RLB LLP?