Riverside Millwork Group

Riverside Millwork Group Culture reviews

Found 1 review matching the search
Riverside has been truly a great organization to call home since day one. Even beforehand, during the interview process I felt the level of professionalism and dedication that the management/ownership team exemplifies and it is incredible. There was so much that attracted me to joining this company. We are a fun group of individuals that can laugh, share, learn and grow together personally and professionally. It's all very open-door policy and managers are always very welcoming of feedback from their teams. We work hard but certainly know how to enjoy our time which is important. Socially the company strives to foster teamwork through various organized social events/outings/functions throughout the year including summer family BBQs, fall Chili cook-offs, bowling night, candy-grams, Christmas luncheon etc. Collectively, the leadership team strives for excellence in all areas of operation and it really funnels down through the organization to all levels. We're not just family owned-operated - we feel like one big family!
Pros
Great work culture, flexible hours/work life balance, company sponsored meals/events, solid management team
Cons
none - can't think of any
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Riverside Millwork Group?