Riverside Millwork Group
Riverside Millwork Group Employee Review

Time Wasted / Products Come Damaged

30 May 2020
This company boasts being among the best managed but it is just for show, a stamp only. Many customer complaints from damaged expensive material and missed deadlines resulting in lost customers. Promised advancement within the company which NEVER happens. Work/life balance is both extremes sometimes extremely long days and some are short due to the young owners, two greedy brothers cutting costs and doubling workloads on already hardworking underpaid employees. Save yourself the time and trouble unless you want to be a part of the constantly rotating new arrivals only to be dissapointed or let go without warning.
1.0Job security/advancement
23 April 2021
Department Lead (Former Employee) - London, ON
Started as department lead....receiving 2 min training on my first day. Management did nothing to assist workers on the floor. Very unorganized with little to no direction. I would rethink about working here I found no loyalty to the employees. Was told my hours were 7 to 4:30 with very little overtime. Not true I had overtime every day riverside cared nothing about me or work life balance Beware applying here.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours.... no training
2 September 2020
Materials and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - London, ON
Fast paced company with reasonable salary and benefits. Communication and review process lacking almost entirely. Something of an “Ivory tower” setup that offers little guidance good or bad.
Pros
Decent remuneration
Cons
No guidance
28 August 2020
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - London, ON
Riverside has been a fantastic place to work over the ten plus years I have been with this organization. The company has provided me with a ton of professional growth. The owners of the company are there to lend a hand when things get tough, and they care tremendously about there employees, which show by the biweekly lunches to all staff and summer BBQs and beautiful Christmas parties. The manager and directors are some of the best leaders they are there to listen when you have something to say. I couldn’t imagine myself not working for This amazing company.
Pros
Great leadership, great work environment, bi weekly lunches
  1. Time Wasted / Products Come Damaged