Riverside Millwork Group
Riverside Millwork Group Employee Review

No management!

9 February 2020
They like to point out that they are one of the 500 fastest-growing companies but that is not a good thing for them the Management can not handle it. I only spoke to my manager 4 times while I worked there.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
vehicle
Cons
no management.
23 April 2021
Department Lead (Former Employee) - London, ON
Started as department lead....receiving 2 min training on my first day. Management did nothing to assist workers on the floor. Very unorganized with little to no direction. I would rethink about working here I found no loyalty to the employees. Was told my hours were 7 to 4:30 with very little overtime. Not true I had overtime every day riverside cared nothing about me or work life balance Beware applying here.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours.... no training
2 September 2020
Materials and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - London, ON
Fast paced company with reasonable salary and benefits. Communication and review process lacking almost entirely. Something of an “Ivory tower” setup that offers little guidance good or bad.
Pros
Decent remuneration
Cons
No guidance
28 August 2020
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - London, ON
Riverside has been a fantastic place to work over the ten plus years I have been with this organization. The company has provided me with a ton of professional growth. The owners of the company are there to lend a hand when things get tough, and they care tremendously about there employees, which show by the biweekly lunches to all staff and summer BBQs and beautiful Christmas parties. The manager and directors are some of the best leaders they are there to listen when you have something to say. I couldn’t imagine myself not working for This amazing company.
Pros
Great leadership, great work environment, bi weekly lunches