Riverside Millwork Group
Riverside Millwork Group Employee Review

Great place to work but poor top-down communication.

2 September 2020
Fast paced company with reasonable salary and benefits. Communication and review process lacking almost entirely. Something of an “Ivory tower” setup that offers little guidance good or bad.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Decent remuneration
Cons
No guidance
23 April 2021
Department Lead (Former Employee) - London, ON
Started as department lead....receiving 2 min training on my first day. Management did nothing to assist workers on the floor. Very unorganized with little to no direction. I would rethink about working here I found no loyalty to the employees. Was told my hours were 7 to 4:30 with very little overtime. Not true I had overtime every day riverside cared nothing about me or work life balance Beware applying here.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours.... no training
28 August 2020
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - London, ON
Riverside has been a fantastic place to work over the ten plus years I have been with this organization. The company has provided me with a ton of professional growth. The owners of the company are there to lend a hand when things get tough, and they care tremendously about there employees, which show by the biweekly lunches to all staff and summer BBQs and beautiful Christmas parties. The manager and directors are some of the best leaders they are there to listen when you have something to say. I couldn’t imagine myself not working for This amazing company.
Pros
Great leadership, great work environment, bi weekly lunches
1 August 2020
shop woodworker (Former Employee) - London, ON
Too much undo stress put on all workers. Work load per person too high. Sales staff have no clue what they're doing. Blatant favouritism is very prominent. Incompetence among management and middle management runs rampant. They love getting rid of good hard working reliable people with skills and replace them with ones who don't have any work skills or in general skills needed for the job. I would avoid this employer like the plague.
Pros
Pizza lunch
Cons
Overall very poorly managed and run company company.
  1. Great place to work but poor top-down communication.