Riverside Millwork Group
Riverside Millwork Group Employee Review

A good place to work or so I thought

7 November 2019
Worked there for a year really liked my job. then I was fired when I asked why I was told after w year of working for the company that I was being let go because I wasn't a good fit for the company. When I asked for a better reason that that the managers and HR people said they didn't know why. So 0 job Security. Plus the pizza parties they served the worst pizza
1.0Job security/advancement
14 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - London, ON
I was hired as a driver, during the interview I was told my hours were 7am till 4pm with a overtime expected on occasion. But the days didn't seem consistent some days your done at 1pm then others your not back till 6 or 7pm. Their sales reps cant seem to get address right which causes drivers to waste time trying to find the correct houses. If your a single parent this isnt for you. The turn over rate for drivers is high due to this fact.
Pros
Driving is cool
Cons
Inconsistent hours, high turn over rate
23 April 2021
Same location
Department Lead (Former Employee) - London, ON
Started as department lead....receiving 2 min training on my first day. Management did nothing to assist workers on the floor. Very unorganized with little to no direction. I would rethink about working here I found no loyalty to the employees. Was told my hours were 7 to 4:30 with very little overtime. Not true I had overtime every day riverside cared nothing about me or work life balance Beware applying here.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours.... no training
2 September 2020
Same location
Materials and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) - London, ON
Fast paced company with reasonable salary and benefits. Communication and review process lacking almost entirely. Something of an “Ivory tower” setup that offers little guidance good or bad.
Pros
Decent remuneration
Cons
No guidance
  1. A good place to work or so I thought