Riverside Millwork Group

Riverside Millwork Group Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
driving truck all day to deliver products to site/customers. good to see different people everyday and different places. management is great to work for but some days gets so busy that everyone is workng overtime to get products done. to maintain smae production everyday as we are a busy company that needs to supply our customers needs,
Management is so unfair. They treat you like garbage. They don’t listen to anything you have to say. The sales guys don’t know left from right! They can’t even get the addresses right on there bills. Show up on sites and things are never ready, they also do not care about the safety of their employees either. If it’s a sheet of ice out front of the house, they just tell you to make sure you get the trim and doors in the house
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Bad management and sales staff
This company boasts being among the best managed but it is just for show, a stamp only. Many customer complaints from damaged expensive material and missed deadlines resulting in lost customers. Promised advancement within the company which NEVER happens. Work/life balance is both extremes sometimes extremely long days and some are short due to the young owners, two greedy brothers cutting costs and doubling workloads on already hardworking underpaid employees.
Save yourself the time and trouble unless you want to be a part of the constantly rotating new arrivals only to be dissapointed or let go without warning.
I was hired as a driver, during the interview I was told my hours were 7am till 4pm with a overtime expected on occasion. But the days didn't seem consistent some days your done at 1pm then others your not back till 6 or 7pm. Their sales reps cant seem to get address right which causes drivers to waste time trying to find the correct houses. If your a single parent this isnt for you. The turn over rate for drivers is high due to this fact.
Pros
Driving is cool
Cons
Inconsistent hours, high turn over rate
They like to point out that they are one of the 500 fastest-growing companies but that is not a good thing for them the Management can not handle it. I only spoke to my manager 4 times while I worked there.
Pros
vehicle
Cons
no management.
I love working at Riverside. It is a fast paced environment that values collaboration and growth. They invest in their employees and do anything they can to ensure their satisfaction. The company is growing very quickly so there are always jobs posted and opportunities to move up. I always recommend Riverside when my friends are looking for a new job.
Worked there for a year really liked my job. then I was fired when I asked why I was told after w year of working for the company that I was being let go because I wasn't a good fit for the company. When I asked for a better reason that that the managers and HR people said they didn't know why. So 0 job Security. Plus the pizza parties they served the worst pizza
It's always exciting to be part of a company focused on growth. There are growing pains, as there are with any company in this position, but the management is dedicated to overcoming them and putting the equipment and processes in place to overcome it.
Pros
senior team is available and open to new ideas
Cons
more work than people sometimes, and evolving processes are sometimes hard to keep up with
love working there, company is amazing, run properly and very open to moving and promoting people who work hard and show leadership and committment to the future.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverside Millwork Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9