Riverside Dental Clinic logo
View all Riverside Dental Clinic reviews

Riverside Dental Clinic

Riverside Dental Clinic Employee Review

Fast paced fun environment

A professional corporation to work for with amazing support from upper management. A positive work environment and a great team to be a part of with competitive compensation.

Pros

Great team environment, patient orientated

Cons

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Fast-paced and professional clinic environment

Riverside Dental Clinic provides a fast-paced environment and great experience for learning multiple facets of dentistry and patient care. I learned many things on the job that helped me to provide better service to our patients. The management team provides support and assistance in training and day to day operations. The Dentists are also very supportive in establishing a team oriented environment. It is rewarding to be part of a team that provides a high level of patient care and to have the opportunity to continually learn and grow in my professional role.
Same location

Lacking Professionalism

During my time working for Riverside Dental, I noticed many alarming practices. The dentist would often make reception call patients, sometimes same-day, to cancel their appointments if they were on social benefits and would give those appointment spots to patients who had "real" benefits. We were also sent emails that instructed us not to book more than a certain number of social benefit patients in a day, even if they were emergency appointments; priority was always given to patients with "real" insurance, or who could pay upfront for services. The dentist would also get in your face and yell in your face if there were gaps in the schedule, despite best efforts to fill those gaps with patients on waiting lists and coming in later the same day. Whether all efforts had been exhausted or not he would become irate if he did not have bookings.

It’s an okay place

If you don’t fight for your job/Salary management will walk all over you. But if you’re prepared to do so the coworkers are great! Also they have many dentists that work there some are amazing and others not so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riverside Dental Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement