River Glen Haven Nursing Home Employee Review

View all River Glen Haven Nursing Home reviews

Amazing staff and residents
Rehabilitation Director (Former Employee) –  Sutton, on25 June 2015
Frontline staff are top notch and really care about the residents they care for.
Management team worked well together for the most part

CEO cares about the bottom line

Job security for management isn't great

Other River Glen Haven Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work...
Former PSW (Former Employee) –  Sutton West, ON29 July 2019
It is absolutely non-friendly environment.
There is bad and non-professional management.
Employees are envious persons, bootlickers and gossips, talkers and deceivers, tell one, and do another, are afraid to confirm what they were seen.
Very fast paced environment, had three promotions within my time with the facility.
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee) –  Sutton, ON5 March 2014
As Executive Assistant to the CEO I was in charge of all the financial aspects of the facility and the CEO's personal affairs. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, and as being a big part of the Management Team we were very close co-workers as there where only eleven management staff within the facility. I loved my job and enjoyed going to work everyday, I had quite a number of roles I was in charge of all payroll, accounts receivable/payable, all banking which are included in my resume, I had quite a demanding job with specific time frames for completion which was a challenge that I enjoyed. My day was demanding from the time I got there until the time I would finally leave, everyday was a new adventure I very much like to be very busy and look forward to any challenges that may occur. Within the sixteen years I worked there I was only ever off work at one time with an illness, my attendance was perfect.