River Glen Haven Nursing Home

River Glen Haven Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
You work from start of shift to end, fast paced with your team of 4. There is 40 residents per floor. It’s a demanding Job, and can be very stressful.
Management is approachable, which is really good! The culture is multi. Keeping up to residents demands on time can be difficult. It’s heavy work. Timing is everything. Being SHORT STAFFED, is very trying. You and your team must work as a team. It’s challenging, but I love a challenge.

I Love my Job, making the residents happy, makes me happy! If I can Brighten someone’s Day, then I feel so much more satisfied when my day is complete.
The nursing home is a terrible company to work for. Management are selfish and are rude to employees. Workloads are very heavy. I would not recommend people to apply any job in this nursing home.
The nursing home is a terrible company to work for. Fired me before 3 months for being sick and never treated me with respect. Management are selfish and are rude to employees.
It is absolutely non-friendly environment.
There is bad and non-professional management.

Employees are envious persons, bootlickers and gossips, talkers and deceivers, tell one, and do another, are afraid to confirm what they were seen.
Frontline staff are top notch and really care about the residents they care for.
Management team worked well together for the most part

CEO cares about the bottom line

Job security for management isn't great
As Executive Assistant to the CEO I was in charge of all the financial aspects of the facility and the CEO's personal affairs. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, and as being a big part of the Management Team we were very close co-workers as there where only eleven management staff within the facility. I loved my job and enjoyed going to work everyday, I had quite a number of roles I was in charge of all payroll, accounts receivable/payable, all banking which are included in my resume, I had quite a demanding job with specific time frames for completion which was a challenge that I enjoyed. My day was demanding from the time I got there until the time I would finally leave, everyday was a new adventure I very much like to be very busy and look forward to any challenges that may occur. Within the sixteen years I worked there I was only ever off work at one time with an illness, my attendance was perfect.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at River Glen Haven Nursing Home?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at River Glen Haven Nursing Home. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3