River Glen Haven Nursing Home Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Very fast paced environment, had three promotions within my time with the facility.
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee) –  Sutton, ON5 March 2014
As Executive Assistant to the CEO I was in charge of all the financial aspects of the facility and the CEO's personal affairs. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, and as being a big part of the Management Team we were very close co-workers as there where only eleven management staff within the facility. I loved my job and enjoyed going to work everyday, I had quite a number of roles I was in charge of all payroll, accounts receivable/payable, all banking which are included in my resume, I had quite a demanding job with specific time frames for completion which was a challenge that I enjoyed. My day was demanding from the time I got there until the time I would finally leave, everyday was a new adventure I very much like to be very busy and look forward to any challenges that may occur. Within the sixteen years I worked there I was only ever off work at one time with an illness, my attendance was perfect.