River City Ford Employee Review

View all River City Ford reviews

very...different experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 August 2019
management was very strict and pushy. Every person who walked onto the lot was expected to be brought into the store and test drive a vehicle, and ultimately, to buy. very pushy management,.

Nice people throughout the company but the role itself was tough with the management they had leading
Official response from River City Ford
26 August 2019

Hello,

Thank you for the honest and open review. We understand that a sales position can be challenging and have tough responsibilities that come along with it.

We do appreciate your information and will share this with the management team to review.

If there's an opportunity to discuss your concerns in better detail, please send us an email with the best way to contact you - hr@dcag.ca

Thanks,

The DCAG HR Team

Other River City Ford Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Service Advisor in Quick Lane (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg26 August 2019
Perks of the job
- Discounts on various auto items like tires, car detailing
- Team members are all great people
- Interesting customers to deal with
Toxic fixed ops area and hr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3636 portage Ave24 August 2019
All management except the new sales manger really need replacing including the GM to ones that care the fixed operations manager is horrible let’s his click of people do whatever they want, a lot of the parts and service people go for many smoke breaks and are rarely at their desk with the exception of a couple. Before I left I got the see the worst thing a teammate got ill came back from the illness and they were pushing them out the door were not very kind to welcoming them back was a terrible thing to see. I’m guessing it’s their method to getting rid of that person wish you luck if you’re going to work here just never get ill or if you do find a new job before even thinking you’ll be welcome back thankfully I’m out that toxic place.
Pros
A few good people
Cons
Management doesn’t care
Official response from River City Ford
26 August 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns over a phone call to see if there are any misunderstandings that may have taken place.

We take our role as an employer seriously and any employee who is returning from an illness is always provided a discussion with their manager on a return to work program or any accommodations that can be made to assist with their illness to make things easier based on the employee's physician's return to work suggestions - (i.e. an adjustable desk or accommodated working schedule.)

Please email us at hr@dcag.ca with the best way to contact you, should you be interested in a further conversation to address any possible misunderstandings.

Regards,

The DCAG HR Team

We are sad to hear that you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at River City Ford. Our community is ready to answer.

River City Ford Reviews by Location