River City Ford Management reviews

Toxic fixed ops area and hr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3636 portage Ave24 August 2019
All management except the new sales manger really need replacing including the GM to ones that care the fixed operations manager is horrible let’s his click of people do whatever they want, a lot of the parts and service people go for many smoke breaks and are rarely at their desk with the exception of a couple. Before I left I got the see the worst thing a teammate got ill came back from the illness and they were pushing them out the door were not very kind to welcoming them back was a terrible thing to see. I’m guessing it’s their method to getting rid of that person wish you luck if you’re going to work here just never get ill or if you do find a new job before even thinking you’ll be welcome back thankfully I’m out that toxic place.
Pros
A few good people
Cons
Management doesn’t care
Official response from River City Ford
26 August 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns over a phone call to see if there are any misunderstandings that may have taken place.

We take our role as an employer seriously and any employee who is returning from an illness is always provided a discussion with their manager on a return to work program or any accommodations that can be made to assist with their illness to make things easier based on the employee's physician's return to work suggestions - (i.e. an adjustable desk or accommodated working schedule.)

Please email us at hr@dcag.ca with the best way to contact you, should you be interested in a further conversation to address any possible misunderstandings.

Regards,

The DCAG HR Team

We are sad to hear that you

Was fun until Bad managment descisions were made
Senior Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 August 2018
Great Customers to deal with, sales team is honest with customers, parts team members are very knowledgeable, Technicians are very skilled but slightly privileged, Fixed Operations Management needs improvement.
Pros
no accoutability
Cons
no accountability
Good Support Staff
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 November 2014
Poor management and process. Staff did the best with what they were given but lack of leadership and proper direction leads to multiple issues